Program summaries should include information you have learned about a program, for example:
- impressions of the PD, APDs, other faculty/attendings
- impressions of the residents
- culture of the program, pressure on residents to read quickly
- exposure to procedures, how do readouts work, moonlighting available etc.
- hospital characteristics: size, trauma, pediatric exposure, community/academic/mixed etc.
- types/number of spots available, ESIR available
- fellowship matches
University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Kind of unexciting, not very unique in my interview day here last year. Seem to be very friendly with each other, go to baseball games and football games together. Solid faculty.