Program summaries should include information you have learned about a program, for example:
- impressions of the PD, APDs, other faculty/attendings
- impressions of the residents
- culture of the program, pressure on residents to read quickly
- exposure to procedures, how do readouts work, moonlighting available etc.
- hospital characteristics: size, trauma, pediatric exposure, community/academic/mixed etc.
- types/number of spots available, ESIR available
- fellowship matches
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences Program Osteopathic Recognition
Not sure they interviewed MDs at all last year.
Skeptical about quality and volume. Other two programs in Oklahoma are stronger without question.